PRACTICES RESTARTING: SIGN UP TO JOIN
Ragnar has been monitoring the Corona situation rigorously. The RIVM has now allowed sports at 1.5m distance, which also have led to further developments from the KNZB (the national swim sport federation). Members will be informed via email about the return to practices. We have set up a training protocol. The rules are mentioned below. In case you have questions left about the situation please ask them via email@example.com.
Protocol practices during COVID-19
First of all, try to keep 1,5 meter distance from each other. On land and in the water. Don’t forget to fill out the checklist you receive on the day of the practice.
- If you are scheduled, but you can’t join you have to communicate this at least 24 hours in advance so we can give your spot to someone else. We understand that the 24-hour rule is not possible in case of sudden COVID-19 symptoms. Please try to communicate this as soon as possible.
- If you are not scheduled, we will place you on the spare list.
- If you are not scheduled but still attend, we will send you away!
- Please be present 5-10 minutes before practices. Wait for the Corona coordinator outside. She will check your name on the list and give you some instructions and the warming up
- You must wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes. It is not possible to change before practice. We will send you away!
- You must shower before coming to the pool.
- Go to the toilet at home. Toilets will be opened for emergencies only.
- Bring one bag in which all your clothes, shoes and swimming equipment will fit. Lockers will not be open, and you can’t leave it in the dressing room.
At the swimming pool:
- Walk in the directions given.
- Do not start in another lane than the one given to you.
- You can, depending on the pool, take your clothes off next to the pool or at the dressing room. Zwemcentrum zuid: take your clothes off in changing room 5 or 6. Oostelijk zwembad/van Maanenbad: Take your clothes off next to pool.
- Put all your clothes and shoes in one bag. Take this bag to the pool where there will be a place for your bags.
- Two lanes will be used for swimming back and forth.
- You always have to swim on the right side of the lanes (see picture).
- You can’t pass someone. Wait in the corner if someone is faster than you to let them pass.
- Please tell the Corona coordinator if you feel like you need to switch lanes.
- You can only use your own bottle
- Leave the water in case you need rest (short side of the pool). Keep the 1,5m in mind.
- Walk in the directions given
- 10 minutes before the end of the practice, the first people will be ordered to go change.
- Leave the pool as soon as possible. At zwemcentrum zuid you need to exit another door. We will give you instructions.
- You can’t shower at the pool.
- Please clean your spot after changing. Zwemcentrum zuid: clean the benches/ things you touched. Oostelijk: clean your individual changing spot.
Hygiene- and safety rules in and around the pool
- Stay at home if you have had the following symptoms 24hours in advance (even mild once!): common cold symptoms, coughing, stuffiness and/or fever.
- Stay at home if someone you live with has a fever (38°C and up) and/or symptoms of stuffiness. You can join again if nobody has any symptoms during the 24 hours before practice.
- Stay at home if someone you live with is diagnosed with the COVID-19. You can get symptoms/get sick 14 days after the last contact with this person. This means that you have to stay at home until 14 days after the last contact.
- Stay at home if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Stay at home if you are in isolation at home because you have had direct contact with someone who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Go home immediately when you experience the following symptoms during the practice: common cold symptoms, coughing, stuffiness and/or fever. The board members and trainers will keep an eye on this!
- Keep a 1,5-meter distance to your fellow Viking.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Before entering the pool, disinfect your hands with the given alcohol.
- Wash your hands with water and soap and dry them with paper towels after touching objects a lot of people touch, after using the toilet (in case of emergency), after coughing and sneezing in your hands, after blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face
- No hugs and/or hand shaking.
Equipment list (next to your usual stuff)
- Soap (We will take care of paper towels)
- One bag big enough for all your clothing, shoes and other equipment
- Your own bottle.
- Janneke (06-54331750, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tessa Bruijgoms (06-13495737, email@example.com )