When you come to practice, it is important that you still take into account the corona regulations. Because of the COVID-19 situation, we work with practice schedules. This means you have to sign up every week to join our practices. In the last part of the signup form you agree to our conditions that we set regarding the COVID-19 situation and the practices.
- If you are scheduled, but you can’t join you have to communicate this at least 24 hours in advance so we can give your spot to someone else. We understand that the 24-hour rule is not possible in case of sudden COVID-19 symptoms. Please try to communicate this as soon as possible.
- If you are not scheduled, we will place you on the spare list.
- If you are not scheduled but still attend, we will send you away!
At the swimming pool:
- Keep 1,5 meter distance from one another outside of the water
- When you are in the water, you don’t have to keep distance from one another
- Follow the arrows on the floor when entering and exciting the pool
Hygiene- and safety rules in and around the pool:
- Stay at home if you have had the following symptoms 24hours in advance (even mild once!): common cold symptoms, coughing, stuffiness and/or fever.
- Stay at home if someone you live with has a fever (38°C and up) and/or symptoms of stuffiness. You can join again if nobody has any symptoms during the 24 hours before practice.
- Stay at home if someone you live with is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Stay at home if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Stay at home if you are in isolation at home because you have had direct contact with someone who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Go home immediately when you experience the following symptoms during the practice: common cold symptoms, coughing, stuffiness and/or fever. The board members and trainers will keep an eye on this!
- When outside of the water, keep a 1,5-meter distance to your fellow Viking.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Before entering the pool, disinfect your hands with the given alcohol.
- Wash your hands with water and soap and dry them with paper towels after touching objects a lot of people touch, after using the toilet (in case of emergency), after coughing and sneezing in your hands, after blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face.
- No hugs and/or hand shaking.
- Contact the corona coordinator for questions about the corona protocol.
- Contact the corona coordinator when you have tested positive.
- Corona coordinator: Sem Koelewijn (firstname.lastname@example.org)