Do you want to join Ragnar and become a Viking in the great city of Rotterdam? Here you find everything you need to know! Ragnar is a student swimming and water polo association. It doesn’t matter what you study, where you’re from or at what swimming level you are: you’re more than welcome to join us. You can come visit and try out our practices 3 times for free to see our amazing association.
Costs and benefits
Ragnar has an annual fee of 160 euros. If you already have an Erasmus Sports card, the annual fee is only 50 euros. From February 1st the fee for the rest of the season is 110 euros. For this amount there are lots of great possibilities to enjoy yourself with swimming, water polo and having fun. For this season it will include:
- Three times a week swimming practice;
- Twice a week water polo practice;
- Once a week 30 minutes of core stability so you can gain extra muscle and go even faster in the pool;
- Participation in the four NSZK’s, the NSK, the KNZB student water polo competition and a selection of tournaments;
- a wide range of social activities for/against a student-friendly price;
- Access to Erasmus Sport facilities such as group lessons (excluding fitness);
- An amazing summer body year round*
*no ‘guaranteed-or-your-money-back!’ is applied
How to subscribe?
Fill out this form below. Furthermore, you have to sign a membership’s agreement and a consent form. After the practice, you can get those documents from one of our board members, or you can download them below and print it out yourself.
We hope to see you in the pool!
Canceling your subscription
When you decide to leave our fantastic association, you have to cancel your subscription one month before the beginning of the new season. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of you’re cancellation from the board.
The new season starts September 1st, so you have to cancel your subscription before August 1st. When you don’t cancel your subscription on time, you are obligated to pay the fee for the next season.